Saturday, February 12, 2011

Almost Over.


I feel like we just got here and there are only a few weeks left.  I was so excited when we started seeing mountains off in the distance (way back in New Mexico) and it just continued to rise until we pulled up under the Roosevelt Arch.  Yellowstone had been dressed in a blanket of snow - it was amazing.

Since our first (very poor) attempt at skiing, we have spent many hours skiing through the peaceful forests and snow covered meadows.  I've seen more geysers erupt than I would have thought my life path would meander by.  I've really been blessed to have enjoyed an amazing winter in Yellowstone.  I'm excited for the next few weeks - Snow Lodge Olympics 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed your beautiful photographs and journal. Good luck in your journey.

    ReplyDelete