Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter To Do List.

Every season there are always things that I want to do but just don't get around to it.  This season there are a few things that I definitely want to do.  I don't want to forget what those things are and I want to be held a bit more accountable so I'm relying on all you folks to help me with that task!
  • Tag along on a Steam and Stars Tour.
  • See a fox mousing. 
  • Visit Shoshone Geyser Basin.
  • Ski the Contential Divide.
  • Go to evening Ranger talks.  (especially the one about Bison!)
  • Canyon Ski Tour.
  • Build a snow cave.
  • Participate in Search and Rescue.
  • Photograph in -20 degree temperatures.
  • Olympics!
  • Down hill ski.
Me at Kepler Cascades.
I'll keep you updated as I check things off (or think of more things).  Thanks for all your help in keeping me on task!

No comments:

Post a Comment