Sunday, May 29, 2011

10 Days Later.

I had been so proud of myself for consistently posting; however, it's hard when you don't live in an area that encompasses an internet signal.  I'm not trying to make excuses and just to be better - but I'm not going to lie about the challenges that I feel.

I haven't even had any chances to go out and take photos!  My desk arrived (I'm working as the asst. front office manager at Canyon Lodge this summer) and it has been pretty much non-stop training since then.  I've also been using my film camera a bit, which means I miss out on half the photos to instantly have access to.  We moved up to Canyon today - in the middle of a snow storm.  The good news of that is that we can still go skiing, which I plan on doing tomorrow!

Just wanted to quick check in - I hope everything is going fantastically with everyone!


“Oh, these vast, calm, measureless mountain days, inciting at once to work and rest!  Days in whose light everything seems equally divine, opening a thousand windows to show us God.  Nevermore, however weary, should one faint by the way gains the blessings of one mountain day; whatever his fate, long life, short life, stormy or calm, he is rich forever.” 
                                                                                                 – John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment