Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland.


We made it back up to Yellowstone - and it's absolutely beautiful here.  There is about two feet of snow on the ground that makes everything look somehow more majestical than it did in the summer. 



 I've been cross country skiing a few times.  The first time Graham and I went out, we attempted to go up a rather large hill, which resulted in countless falls.  However, after trying a few novice trails, my skill level has improved significantly.  I'm still not too sure how to stop (or snow plow to slow down) so I fall going down hill (as in the picture below).


I head down to Old Faithful Snow Lodge this afternoon - they are supposed to have a lot more snow than we have at Mammoth.  It's so exciting being here during the winter.

2 comments: